Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You'll Never Guess...

What I'm using to write this post. Not in a million years, because I never thought I would own one.

A Kindle Fire.

Holy cow! This is like, the coolest thing I have ever done. Thanks to my brother in law, he gave me this as a gift. So pardon any typos while I get used to this.

And so sorry about the early Monday post on Sunday. Talk about daylight savings... seems I've had some scheduling issues with blogger these days, but nothing major.

Don't forget.... vote today, because if you don't vote, don't complain!

Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you're enjoying your Kindle Fire! That was a very cool gift. And we have early voting so I've already done my part.

Vicki Rocho said...

I love my Kindle (it's not a fire, though)...and I love my iPad too. I can now read anything, anywhere. Ahhhh.

Will be voting right after work - expecting lines to be hideous, but will prevail. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have my iPad with the kindle app but I am sorely tempted by a kindle. I never thought I would love ereaders as much as I do.

Unknown said...

Sweet! The Kindle Fire looks awesome. I've tried blogging on my iPad, but it just isn't up to scratch :(

Jamie