Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday...

Well, Friday Funnies may make a comeback. Depending on me, what I can get done. You know. The usual things.

Right now, I'm trying to get things going on my end with writing.

I'm working on revising book two, along with some short stories. I'm also considering taking all those flash fiction pieces I wrote to the artwork and expanding on them. But my list is getting longer and longer!

Not only am I writing, hopefully we'll be moving into our own place mid-October. WOOHOO!!! ::Throws confetti, cleans it up::

Then, sometime in early November, I hope to be at my very first craft fair with my jewelry. Egads! Which means I have to get displays going, make sure I have enough in my inventory. I mean, I have over 100 pieces, but I need some more duplicates to what I've made.

So, back to writing... I'm still learning to outline. I've got notebooks out the wazoo right now, just waiting to be filled with outlines, notes, etc. Got any tips? Advice? I sure could use the help.

Tell me about it in the comments!

Have a good rest of the week, everyone.

1 comment:

Annalisa Crawford said...

The craft fair sounds like fun. I buy all of my jewellery from fairs and market stalls - I make a bee line :-)