Monday, November 3, 2014

Slow Work...

Well, I'm in my new place and back online. Hooray!!  My house is slowly being put together, but my list of things I need just keeps growing. Right now, I've only got one large pan to cook anything on the stovetop. I have a roasting pan and a very large stock pot. Not at all conducive to cooking small meals. I have a microwave, but it can only do so much.

But enough about that. I'm back, I'm in my own place, that is truly all that matters, right? Now I can get back to writing. I even have a whole room dedicated to just computers and work space for jewelry. What more can a girl ask for? Once I find my map of my world, I can get back down to business!

In this last year, I have come up with so many ideas for stories. I just need to apply myself and get to working on them all. My computer screen isn't in my face any more, it's a respectable distance, so I won't be getting headaches. I just can't wait. I'm happy!

I miss you guys and for those of you doing NaNoWriMo this year... Wooohooo!!! Good luck!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you are online again and a safe distance from your computer!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks, Alex. :D