Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Funnies & Fantasy Art (Modified)...

I'm trying to bring back my Friday posts. I had good success with the funnies and the fantasy art. I'm modifying things a bit, though. I won't be including the "Faves" part of things. I might, once in awhile, but after a couple years of blogging, I ran out of faves!

For this Friday post, I will include a couple of favorites.

Faves:

My favorite food is pizza. I know. Not surprising. However, let me just say that Italian food in general is my favorite. I could eat it every day of the week!

My favorite color is royal blue. Followed closely by red and black.

My favorite music is anything but country. I'm just not a country girl, but I have listened to it and I'll only admit to this once, I have a few favorites in that genre of music, too.



Fantasy Art:

I have a LOT of fantasy artwork on my Pinterest page. Under "Fantasy Art", of course. There are times, though, when I have done extensive searches for the artist and have found none. This makes me wary of posting those images, but I'm going to just put this disclaimer up there:

I tried to find the artist name to give credit where it is due, but failed. Please tell me if you know who it belongs to!

I do know the artists for the work below and have put it in a caption.


Artwork by Andreas Rochas

Artwork by Claudio Pilia

Artwork by Chris Ortega




Funnies:










All right, hope those gave you a bit of a giggle at the end of your work week. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: