Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Faves & Funnies...

It's Friday! Another week survived. Woohoo!

This week, my fave is going to be an actor. Jensen Ackles from Supernatural.

Let me just say, I love the show. I'm a huge fan. As far as the actors go, I connect more with Dean. He's the sort, if he was real, that I would have hung out with. Similar mindset, I suppose.

Jensen Ackles portrays Dean Winchester flawlessly, in my opinion. The man has excellent skills. One of my favorite episodes is when Sam and Dean Winchester are tossed into an alternate universe where they play Jensen and Jared playing Sam and Dean. Their real life, in this universe, is a show. Talk about a frikkin' messed up conundrum... but all of the characters involved play it all off beautifully. But that takes some serious acting talent, in my opinion. Even if Jensen wasn't in Supernatural, I'd still watch it. And I will definitely watch anything else Jensen does.

All right, enough fan-girling. On to the funnies!






Haha! I love the last one, personally. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: