Monday, March 28, 2016

GTKM: 15...

Welcome to another Monday! Oh, the time, how it flies. I hope you all had a good weekend!

Today's Getting To Know Me question is:

What three things do you think of the most every day?

Well. Things change so much day to day, but I do know what three things I think of the most every single day.

1. My family. I'm always thinking of someone in my family every day. Whether I'm thinking of my kids, my mom, my siblings and their families or my husband, I'm constantly thinking of my family. I always wonder how everyone is doing. I wonder how my kids are doing and hope they are happy. I think of my siblings and their families and hope everyone is safe and happy. I think about my husband daily, hoping he is having a good day and he's safe on the freeway as he commutes to and from work. I think of my in-laws and hope the same things. So, my family is pretty much on my mind a lot.

2. My friends. Take number one and insert my friends into that scenario.

3. My finances. I'm always thinking of our bills, things that need to be paid right now versus next week. Will we have enough? I know we have enough, but it's just stuff I think about.

I have a lot of anxieties, so this list could go on and on, but as for the top three, that's pretty much it. I think about work, I think about menus for the week and grocery lists. I think about stories I want to write, school work I have to finish. All sorts of things.

How about you? What three things do you think of the most every day? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I try not to worry about money. It is what it is.
I'd say family, friends, music, and God. Not necessarily in that order.