Friday, April 15, 2016

A Lot Of Nonsense...

That is part of this blog's title. Nonsense.

I was getting back into my groove, things were going well. Then I fell and got hurt. Well, I'm still healing. I haven't worked in almost two months, now, but the good news is, I should be covered by insurance, soon. Sadly, that is all I am waiting for so I can be seen by an orthopedic doctor.

In the meantime, I've been battling with being injured and not working. I've been escaping into my usual world of gaming for several reasons. I'm bored, I'm trying to take my mind off of things, I'm trying not to stress, I'm bored. Oh, and I'm bored.

What's funny, is, I can hear a little voice in my head right now telling kids of the past that only boring people are bored. I must be duller than a used crayon!

I don't have very much inspiration to do a lot. I am trying to work on crafts for a Christmas bazaar. I know. It's not even May.

I'm looking forward to a visit from my mom. She'll be getting to finally meet her great grand kidlet. So that's exciting!

I am trying to utilize my time better. Gaming is not the priority here, but sadly, it's the easy escape. I hope to get back on track, once again, and soon!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry you've been out of commission for that long. And having to fight for insurance. That's not right.

Mel Chesley said...

I agree, Alex. We just happen to fall into that small crack with the insurance thing. Make too much for state to cover us, but not enough to pay for it out of pocket. It's been a hard fought battle.