Friday, July 13, 2018

My Hobbies When I'm Not Writing...

Most of you know I'm a creative person. I don't have just ONE thing that I do.

Sometimes, dear Lord, I wish there was just ONE thing.

Sadly, that's not the way it goes. Or should that be happily? Sometimes, it's both.

Outside of work and writing, I am a gamer, which you all knew. I'm also a crafter, which you also knew.

But there is a LOT to my crafting. I mean a lot... I don't just have a craft room, I have a craft house. When I have a house that is!

So here are a few things I do that I'm pretty dang proud of:

Polymer clay -

I looooove polymer clay. I've gotten to the point where I use white, and paint it myself. I feel it allows me more creative expression.

Mini fairy house charm


Paint & Resin -

I discovered a joy for painting, even though I don't think I'm very good at it. But I am learning quite a bit. Dot painting is my favorite, so far.

Dump pour painting style. 3x3 magnets.

Rock painting.


Dot art




Mixed media -

I watch lots of YouTube tutorials for things. Sometimes, what I watch, inspires much more.


Dragon egg made from plaster of paris and polymer clay.
Egg made from plaster of paris, then painted dump pour style and sealed with a resin coating.

So what are your hobbies outside of writing?

No comments: