Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Where Am I...

So the epic battle of trying to get internet to my house still rages on!

I will be triumphant, I will. Win! As soon as someone calls me back that is. *coughs*

In the meantime, I am trying to post as often as I can. I know I can schedule posts... but sometimes that just feels like cheating! It's a good way to be active, true. Also, there are times when something new crops up right on the day I have a post scheduled. Never fails. But I suppose two posts from me in one day wouldn't hurt. Unless you all keel over from shock.

That would be bad.

So it is All Hallow's Eve!

I love this time of year. The movies, the costumes, the creative individuals who come up with some funny stuff. I don't think I'll get any Trick or Treaters. They do a Trunk or Treat around here. Everyone parks at the elementary school, decorates their vehicles and has fiends and candy alike coming out of their trunks. It's kind of a cool thing, and safer for the kiddos.

So I hope you all have a safe Halloween! I'll see you on the other side, The Day of the Dead!

Also, the stories that have been tweeting all this time up until now from our Midian authors will be here in their entirety on Friday. Have a great rest of your week!

No comments: