Wednesday, November 2, 2022

NaNoWriMo 2022...

 It's the first Wednesday of the month of November! Not only is it National Novel Writing Month, it's IWSG!


This month's question:

November is National Novel Writing Month. Have you ever participated? If not, why not?

I have indeed participated in National Novel Writing month. I've been a member since 2008. This blog was started in 2009.

I started writing, probably in 2006 or so.

Anyway, I have participated a few times. I've won a couple times and other times, I almost made it but not quite.

No big!

I do like to have buddies and I also get on to Twitter to help cheer on anyone else doing NaNoWriMo. Even if I am not participating.

So far, I've earned two badges this month. Hopefully more by the time you read this. I have a story going that is completely different from anything I have ever written in my life.

It's contemporary. No romance, just a sweet mainstream story. No monsters, no supernatural beings.

If this becomes a best seller someday, I'll give myself a swift kick to the backside, LOL!

I hope, if you are participating, you hit the goal! If you'd like to be buddies, look for Caledonia Lass. That's me!

Good luck everyone and happy writing!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck with NaNo!

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks, Alex!

Anonymous said...

We cannot be so engrossed withis
passing earth we forget our eternity:
I saw the 'other side'; our death isnt TheEnd, dear. I know. I'm a NDEr.

'Dream your dreams about what YOU
want to do in Heaven; dare to ask for
the impossible and all the gifts YOU
have ever wanted from Me. Expect Me
to hear YOU and fulfill your every desire'
-Jesus •(from 'Lui et Moi' [He and I] by
Gabrielle Bossi, translated)•

Follow us to the Wedding Feast:
☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆