Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Best E-Mail Ever...

Okay, well, second best email ever! I got a notice from Publish America yesterday that my book has not sold a single copy in over a year.

Woot!

I know, strange thing to be happy about. But seriously, I have been waiting for this day for some time now. They are releasing my rights back to me two years early!!!!

OMG!!! I'm so happy and excited and it couldn't have come at a better time.

I no longer have that Damocles Sword hanging over my head.

I just had to share! Woohoo! ::Does the happy dance::

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Mel, that's great you're getting your rights back!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is awesome.

Angela Brown said...

Now that you're rights have reverted back to you, there's no limite to what you can do. Good on you and wishing you the best with whatever you decide to do.

Anonymous said...

That is excellent news.

Ella said...

I am happy for you! I remember reading about the battle! You have earned this happy dance! Congrats~

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks everyone! Would have replied to all your comments sooner, but have had a very long day... but thanks!

Anonymous said...

So...what's next for it then?

Mel Chesley said...

Joshua ~ Way back when this first got published at PA, I went over to Absolute Write and asked what I could do about it. People told me several times, re-write it, change the title and your author name and try again. So I did. Adversarius is the re-worked, edited correctly, polished to the best of my ability story and has been picked up by Hellfire Publishing. With the rights to my other book reverted back to me, PA can't say a thing. Besides, it is a whole new story anyway.