Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?...

I know, only two more days to go to Friday. I think I can wait til then. But I still wish it would hurry up!

It has been a long week. Already. Now that I have gotten a few things out of the way, I can get back to writing. Maybe. I need to get back on the ball! I've been working out a few things in my head. I need to finish the entire book (what will soon become a trilogy) and then work out where book one ends, edit, send off to BR's and repeat the process, skipping the first step of course.

After that I have to get on the ball with the Black Rose story. Then I have a short story to submit to Realms of Fantasy magazine as well as two other stories waiting in the wings. One is a paranormal and the other is historical fiction. Phew! I'm a busy girl. I want to get this stuff done!

So I hope everyone else's week is going well?

5 comments:

Rory Grant said...

Two more days till Friday? :)

One of the advantages of living in Oz - we get the weekend first :)

Only half a day to go here till Friday.

Mel Chesley said...

Lucky ducky! :P I have friends in England and Australia that always say to me, "Greetings from the future!" To which I respond, "Is it any better yet?"
Nope. XD

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's a lot of writing! I finished my revisions and sent the manuscript to my publisher. Hopeing for good news soon.

Unknown said...

Your plate is quite full! Good luck in accomplishing all of your endeavors.
Nina

Mel Chesley said...

That's awesome Alex! Good luck! And thanks Nina, it will take some time but I certainly will work to get a lot of it done.