Friday, December 21, 2012

The Dr. Saved Us!...

Ha! The world didn't end. In your face, apocalypse!

Hm... maybe not such a good idea to tick off the Mayan gods...

Anyway, we're all here and we're all going to be here awhile so might as well work together and strive towards world peace.

Or not.

You've always got the oddballs who want to cause chaos.

Why you looking at me?

So my Friday format is going to change on my blog posts. I've been blogging for awhile now and I'm running out of Favorites as far as books, movies and music goes. So I'll be focusing on at least 3 authors every Friday. I'll share their books, links and the like. I'm pretty good about promoting other authors. Half the time, they are books I have yet to read. Now that the world is saved, (Thanks, Dr. Who!) I have more time to read.

But I'll still give you the funnies. So on that note:

The Funny:


Or two:

Or three:

Haha! Have a great weekend everyone. Happy holidays and have a great New Year!

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sounds like a great new format for Friday. And I don't recall Mythbusters on the list of career options either.

Mel Chesley said...

I know! If it had been there, I totally would have chosen that job. :D

Allison said...

Good old Doctor. hehe. I love the storm trooper poster.

Allison (Geek Banter)

Tammy Theriault said...

too funny!! the pics are great! and i'm alive!!! have a great holiday

Tony Laplume said...

Basically Mythbusters is one long science class.

Mel Chesley said...

I would have passed science if it had been that entertaining!