Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Just Some Nonsense...

I'm just sitting here, enjoying my day. I'm not being productive, per se, but I am enjoying it, nevertheless.

I'm finding that I can break out of my constraints I've set for myself. Meaning, I feel like I have to work on one thing at a time, but lately I've been working on more than one at a time.

I still feel guilty not finishing book two right away, but what do you do when you have all these ideas hammering the inside of your brain to get out, but your blocked on what you want to finish? So, I have to tamp down my feelings of guilt and just work on what is being demanding right at that moment.

I suppose the reason I feel like this is due to the fact that I already have so many unfinished projects in my life, that I don't need to add to my laundry list. I do try to tackle at least one unfinished thing a week, but find I get overwhelmed rather easy. Because working on one thing makes me think of everything else. I'm to the point, however, where I'm just going to make a list.

Now, for something completely unrelated...

I'm still looking for guest bloggers. I'm looking for authors to either do an interview with or send me a post about your latest book release with purchase links, etc.

This is what I'm looking for:

* Keep posts to 400 words. I know I get wordy, but it's my blog!

* Keep the content clean and don't write about politics or religion. Unless of course, that is what your book is about.

Topics I'm looking for include, but are not limited to: World Building, Character Development, Writing Advice, Promotional Advice, How to Use Social Media Platforms, Software, etc.

Send me links to your books, your websites, your Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Whatever...

Throw it all together into an email and send it to me at Paridzule Dot Keep At Gmail Dot Com. All I ask is that you do the same for me. It isn't that hard, is it?

Hope your week is going well and I'm hoping to hear from you!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At the moment my tour schedule is full. Once July hits, I'll be ready for a break.
Just don't make a list. Or only put one thing on the list.