Monday, September 10, 2018

I Did A Thing...

Hey guys!

Hope you all like the little update I did to my blog. It's starting to get there.

So I did a thing last week. I signed up for Patreon. I'll have my own personal page over there, but I will also be launching one for Midian Entertainment.

I think it will be fun. At the very least, interesting.

It's not like I don't have a million other projects to do. Half finished house, production manager for Midian, writing 3 novels at once. ( I know, right?!?)

Crazy.

Anyway, I'd love for you to drop by. If you are on Patreon, let me know in the comments below. I'll follow you until I'm able to become a Patron. I know some pretty talented people in this world!

Also, feel free to tell me how you feel about Patreon.

Have a great week! I look forward to seeing your comments!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

New header is cool.
Not on Patreon although I know several authors and illustrators who are.

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Alex!