Monday, August 16, 2021

Motivation Monday...

 Coffee. I don't know about you, but I absolutely need coffee to get started on any day of the week, but especially Monday.

Yeah, I can skip a cup here or there, I don't have an IV of it in my arm, but that is a good idea. Hmm... something to ponder.



I also have to wake up my brain in the mornings, mostly I play silly games on my phone or iPad. I often feel like if I didn't waste that time playing games, I would get more done, but honestly, I stay at home, just about everything gets done.

Since Covid hit, (don't get me started on the politics of it...) staying home has been what we do. I live in a pretty rural area, so we're social distancing champions. Our entire county has only had 7 Covid related deaths since it began. I digress, though. My days blur, so staying motivated is something of a chore. It's difficult to maintain. Things that motivate me, though, are:

COFFEE!!!

Music

Just getting off my butt and doing it. Whatever "it" happens to be for the day.

I have been taking a painting class and I'm hoping to have the opportunity to teach a basic writing class. Those things motivate me to craft and write.

What motivates you? Leave me a comment and let me know! Have a great Monday and a wonderful rest of your week!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Not a coffee drinker, but an energy drink gets me going in the morning along with a long walk.
Don't get me started either. Worthless to discuss it online anyway.

Mel Chesley said...

Mmm energy drinks are good, too. If it wasn't so hot, I'd be walking as well.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm all about the coffee. And a good game of Scrabble on my iPad to get my brain going.

Mel Chesley said...

Ooh L. Diane Wolfe, I love scrabble!! No one wants to play the board game with me in my house, though. Wonder why? LOL