Friday, September 17, 2021

What We Do...

 I have spent a fair amount of time trying to figure my writing out. Well, to be fair, figuring sh!t out.

I'm moving forward. I had some issues in the past, issues with group writing and collaboration and I'm done. However, I continue to hold the rights to my written work. I won't go back and edit what I've written and already published (which is huge for me, because, well.... I want it to be good!). Instead, maybe people will stick with me when they read my books and come to see my overall progress. And it is progress. Over time, you either learn to hone your craft and become a better writer, or you become stagnant and frustrated. I'm tired of being stagnant and frustrated and I have improved my craft. So, moving forward it is!

What does this all mean?

Honestly, I was so ticked off with my collaboration efforts and losing control that I was handed, I was just done. I didn't want to write ever again. But after not writing for almost two years, I can't help it, I need to write! That's my thing.

I'm currently re-branding myself, re-working things that were done for those collaborations and making them my own. However, my older stuff is still good. I had taken it all down in a fit of self pity, but today... 

I put it all back.

My fantasy books are here:

Adversarius: click here to view/purchase.






Veritas: click here to view/purchase.



My Paranormal books are here:

Prey to the Order: click here to view/purchase.

Other authors include: Midge Cline, John H Howard & David Rex Bonnewell.




Blood of my Sisters: click here to view/purchase.







I also have short stories in a few anthologies: Ladies and Gentlemen of Fantasy 2014,  Ladies and Gentlemen of Fantasy 2021, and The She Wolf Was Here. All proceeds from these three anthologies listed go to the American Cancer Society as a donation in Jennifer L. Miller's name.

Do with it what you will. I think the only thing that will change here shortly, will be the covers to my fantasy books and eventually, book three of the trilogy will be released.

In the meantime, I'm currently working on paranormal and paranormal/horror stories. So, stay tuned! And as always, thanks for listening to my rumblings.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: