Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Writing Wednesday: NaNoWriMo 2021...

 Hey all! I don't know how many of you are going to participate in National Novel Writing Month this November, but I signed up. What better way to get back into my writing and other things of that nature?

If you are participating, you can be my buddy here.

Otherwise, just feel free to cheer me on here in the comments or on Twitter: @MelMcC7

I have a few people who are looking for buddies and I would like to connect so we can support one another.

It's been quite a while since I've ever participated in NaNoWriMo. Best thing about this time around is, I'm not terrified like I was before. I got this. Easy peasy, right? Right!

I'm hoping my blog posts won't suffer too much, but if they do, at least you'll know it's for a good reason this time, rather than me dropping off the face of the planet.

Have a great rest of your week!

Drop a comment below, are you going to participate in NaNoWriMo?

No comments: