Monday, September 12, 2022

Prepping For Take-Off...

 I'll be working in my new "studio" hopefully by next week! I can't wait to get started. I've got my microphone, I've got my sound-proofing and all sorts of cool stuff.

I'll be doing a roll-call for authors who would like to be interviewed and/or join a round table discussion on writing. I also have a discord channel I can invite people to for brainstorming sessions.

When I look at what is ahead of me, I'm so excited. I'm also nervous and overwhelmed, but I know that once I get rolling, things will work out just fine.

I'll be recording several podcasts and get them ready to go before releasing them, that way I have backups on bad weeks. But I will definitely be on a good schedule.

So for some feedback, what do you think is a good time length for interviews of authors? What about the round table discussions? I have a lot planned already, but looking to see what amount of time you'd give to something like this. 

I would also like to bring in some editors and such, maybe get good tips and information from them. Possibly agents as well. We'll see how things go.

Thanks for being a part of my blog and giving feedback. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's very cool! I'd say maybe thirty minutes?

Mel Chesley said...

That sounds about right. I can't wait to get started! Thanks, Alex!