Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feeling The Love...

First I want to say HI! to all my new followers. And thanks everyone for your comments on my Origins Blogfest post. I didn't get to respond to each individual one like I wanted to, I got busy.

Happy Valentine's Day to all, even if I am a little late. I have nothing but love for all of you! You know that right? Good.

Well, a quick head's up for Thursday, I'll be having my first interview with my friend Liz whose character, Laria, appears in my book. Drop on by and meet her, she's an awesome girl and has been a friend of mine for years!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. Have a great rest of the week, the weekend is just around the corner! ;)

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on your first interview! That's awesome. And I'm still trying to visit those who participated in the blogfest.

Mel Chesley said...

Thanks Alex! And you're going to be very busy, that was a long list. ;)