Friday, September 16, 2022

Writing Podcast ~ Coming Soon...

 I'm getting very excited about  my writing podcast!!

I would love for you to contact me if you are interested in any of the following:

Author Interview

Roundtable Discussion

Editor Interview

Agent Interview

Audiobook Narrators/Voice Actors


These are just a few things you'll find in my podcast. In between, it will be just little ol' me chatting away about character creation and development, world building, genres, and more.

If you have any ideas for topics, I am more than open to suggestions. Discussion for the roundtable episodes will include things like book banning, cancel culture, why certain genres get a good or bad rap.

I was going to do one of my stories, chapter by chapter, however, the story I had planned out for this changed direction (my characters are divas!), and isn't ready quite yet. So perhaps that will be something to add in later on if there's any interest.

I would love to get some feedback from you, or please contact me about topics or about being interviewed. For now, you can direct message me on Twitter @MelMcC7 or comment here. I will be setting up a web page and email specific to the podcast as soon as possible. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's cool you are getting closer. Are you part of the IWSG Facebook group? Today you could announce your podcast (Friday promo) and ask for guests.

Mel Chesley said...

Oh! I am! I always forget when I can promote on there, thanks for the reminder!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hi, Mel--I'm super excited for you! Wheee!!!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Oh, I tried messaging you on Twitter but it says you cannot be messaged--but I reached out to you on FB!